2012年10月16日星期二

Should I buy my wedding dress online or from the store




i looked this site over pretty good and my gut feeling is that it is another chinese knock off house. there is nothing listed as a return policy so if you are not happy with the dress for any reason you would be stuck with it.





also, these knockoff houses tend to operate by having some little chinese lady with a sewing machine in her hut take the order to make the dress and they give her a picture of it and she has to come up with her own idea of how to make it. they are normally not more than 90% accurate, some are much less accurate. if there is no return policy, there will be nothing Mulberry Men Wallets you can do if you don like the dress, if it is made Mulberry Alexa Bags from inferior material or has poor workmanship.





remember, they do not purchase the dresses from the designer like david bridal does. they make each one themselves and there is absolutely zero quality control. i would never take a chance like that on something as important as my wedding dress.





By all means SAVE MONEY but if you don see a number or anything that you can use to verify that the Mulberry Alexa Bags website and or people are legit don do it please. I know how you feel about saving money I a bride to be also and I found my dress at david bridal and it 499.00 but by no means will I buy a dress from a site that I can check on or anything because it could be a scam to rip you off or send you a horrible dress. Make sure the website is trusted and accredited etc and then try your luck if not go to david bridal online the have tons of beautiful dresses that are for 160-299 that you could possibly get. Good luck and congrats


没有评论:

发表评论